We are proud to present The Syria Fund's 2017 Annual Report! Read on to learn about our major 2017 accomplishments and where The Syria Fund is heading in 2018.
With your support, in 2017 we:
- Raised over $200,000 to support refugees and other vulnerable families in Jordan
- Distributed food and humanitarian aid to over 1,000 families
- Provided education opportunities to more than 250 children
- Expanded our music program to reach an additional 100 children
- Created jobs for 15 adults in Jordan
- Registered our flagship education program, The Azraq School, as an official education program with the Jordanian Ministry of Education
As you read about The Syria Fund's major accomplishments in 2017, please consider setting up a monthly donation to The Syria Fund. Your monthly contributions allow us to better plan our humanitarian aid distributions and create new spaces for children in our education programs.
Everything we do is possible because of your generous support! Thank you to each and every one of you for taking action and contributing money, time, and skills to make a real difference for the many refugee families we serve.
With immense gratitude,
Executive Director, The Syria Fund